10 Top tips for surviving the office Christmas party
It’s that time of year again…………………….in fact ‘tis the season to be jolly Fa la la la la, la la la la!
The trouble is that always, without a doubt, someone is going to make a fool of themselves at the office Christmas party. People end up saying or doing things they might regret. Remember it might be a party, but it’s also a work event – people will be watching!
We thought we’d give you some top tips to avoid embracement.
- Before the nights festivities begin, make sure you eat something sensible. Yogurt is a good way to line the stomach.
- Dress appropriately. If your attire is way too tight or shows far too much flesh you might regret it.
- Pace yourself, drinking water or soft drinks periodically might save you from a really bad head in the morning
- If food is on offer at the party, make sure you eat
- Be nice to the venue staff, they are probably having a hard time
- Remember to thank your bosses before you get inebriated.
- Never tell your boss what you really think of them at the party.
- Be careful what you share or allow anyone else to share on social media
- Don’t be the one that everyone talks about the next day
- Avoid mistletoe at all costs!
Bonus tip – Plan your route home in advance
Have fun, be safe and ensure you keep your job into 2017!
via Everyone’s Blog Posts http://ift.tt/1efjfKx
December 1, 2016 at 09:57PM